Sunday 15 September 2013

Fall/Autumn Tag 2013

Fall is one of my favourite months as it provides the comfortable transition from a rare hot summer here in England, to the freezing winter. It also gives the perfect excuse to sit in a duvet and watch movies all day without feeling like I've ruined a lovely day!

1. Favorite Fall lip product and Favorite Fall nail product? Autumn, in my opinion is the best season for make up because i love all the Purple tones, therefore my favourite lip product is 160 by Barry M which is a deep cherry colour! Whereas when it comes to nails i love Green in the Autumn so my current favourite colour is One Directions "Everything Emerald" (Liam's colour).
2. Favorite Fall Activity? 

Snuggling indoors watching movies

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? 
MOCHA COOKIE CRUMBLE! AJDFAHIDSJVSI! If you haven't tasted this, you haven't lived.
4. Favorite Fall Scent?

I've just become a owner of the new one direction perfume "Our Moment" and i flipping love it, its fruity yet floral at the same time as being really girly. If you see it in a drugstore, have a smell and you'll know what i mean.
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory? 
I'm going to count Jewellery in the same category as accessories in this question, so my favourite accessory is my Pandora bracelet - which to be honest is my all year round accessory but i just love it.

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
 
I dont understand this question at all - but i dont like anything scary anyway. So none of them things i would ever visit.
7. Favourite Fall Clothing Items? 
Can i count my onesie as an answer to this question? because i live in it.

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? 
Anything ediable? I dunno i just love any free sweets haha

9. Fall TV show premiere you’re looking forward to most?
GEORDIE SHORE! For any americans, this is the English Version of Jersey Shore.
10. What is your Favourite thing about Fall? 
Definatly drinking a lot of tea and the make up!

Laura xo

No comments :

Post a Comment