Sunday 8 September 2013

My Summer: Stalking 1D!

Hello Blogasphere! I'm back, again.
Over the summer, I've taken time out of the internet and tried to focus more on my studies and my loved ones around me. By doing this, my whole mind set from how i think and communicate myself and how i manage my time and this is a main reason why my ever so small blog has died for a little while.

This summer has been incredible and i think has been one of my most memorable summers to date. I was able to experience amazing things, surrounded by the people i love being around, and that in itself is just fab. Over the next couple of days or weeks, i will be making a series of blog posts about all my experiences, as writing my whole summer in one post would be extremely long to read. I've done a brief post called "summer" which touched on the topic of stalking Harry Styles before, so if you would like to check that out, then feel free to do so, this post will have similar information but in much more depth! Hope you enjoy!!

I broke up from sixth form around the 20th of July and thats where it started. The same day i broke up from school i suddenly found myself on a train up to Cheshire to see my family for the first part of summer. Firstly visiting my uncle in Cheshire created an opportunity for some celebrity stalking. As a proud directioner, i obviously knew of Harry Styles upbringing around cheshire in the ever so cute town of Holmes Chapel. My uncle, happens to live 4 Miles from Harry Styles family home. So by gathering up troops of my female cousins and convincing my dad to drive, we headed to Homles Chapel. As my dad was not too happy about what he thought was "wasting petrol" we didnt actually leave the car. BUT we drove past the bakery where Mr. Styles previously worked and drove past his family home, i was extremely excited and there was many "feels". Unfortunatly, due to this, i was too excited and forgot to take any photos and my dad (who had put up with one too many screams) refused to take me back :(

look out for my next post of my summer series!


Laura xo


No comments :

Post a Comment