Monday 9 September 2013

My Summer: Peak District



After the exciting day of stalking Harry Styles, me and my family (which make up of me, my dad, my step mum, and my three young brothers - Kieran, 14, William, 2 and Finn, 6 months) headed to the peak district. For those who dont live in England and don't know what or where the peak district is, it is a national park based in the north of England! 

The Peak District is a beautiful place, surrounded by rolling hills and cows it provides breathtaking views for miles on end. As me and my brother Kieran, both live with my mum in the south of England and my other brothers and my dad and step mum live in Saudi Arabia, it was nice for us all to see a different part of the world!

Also as my youngest brothers, Will and Finn both have never seen cows before, it was an extra special trip as Will was absolutely fascinated by the Mooing four legged creatures!
Sunset Selfie!

William with the "Moo's"
I couldn't have asked for my summer to start off in a better way as i was surrounded by my loved ones who i don't often see and beautiful weather and scenery. I even managed to sneak in a cheeky selfie or two whilst i was there!

If you ever get the chance to visit the peak district, please do! Its a beautiful part of the world and you wont regret it!

Laura xo

No comments :

Post a Comment