Wednesday 10 July 2013

Sale Haul

I love payday. I love shopping. So when I get paid and the summer sales start I am in heaven! The other day I took a little trip into my local major shopping centre to spend a few pennies. And I thought, that I might as well share my purchases with the Internet so other people can see what is out there and if you dig deep enough you can find a real bargain. 
So this was my first purchase. As it has been really hot in England recently, I've needed to get a new pair of shorts. However, I'm extremely picky with my legs, so when I saw these I fell in love. These shorts aren't to short and aren't too long and I love them so much because they are so comfy and they were a bargain! £10 from river island! Go grab them!
So, on Friday I have a 90's party. I went into Primark and saw this top and instantly thought this was perfect and was only £6 and perfect for summer!

I've also been needing another skirt as I only have one black one at the moment! I saw this and instantly really liked it, I thought it would go with most things and could be dressed up and dressed down easily! Only £8 from Primark!
My friend actually found this top. It's from h&m and was only £5 in the sale! I thought it was just a really good attitude to give off and a perfect t shirt to wear to a party whilst my ex is there!

This one is also similar to the previous in the same aspect to the shape of it. This one and the previous one are both quiet long with long arm holes down each side so I would recommend a boob tube or a Bando with these types of tops! Nevertheless another bargains at only £3 also from H&M

Onto dresses, as it is summer I've been looking for smart/casual dresses that I could get away with at school! I saw a similar one online but only in grey, but I saw this one in newlook and I liked it so much more as it was not just plain and I like the pattern. 
This dress I love! I know I've said I love everything but I like the stripes on it because vertical stripes are meant to be slimming   which is perfect for summer! Also the elastic band round the middle adds a little bit more detail and shape to the dress! The back is also longer than the front so it seems longer so i can get away with it at school! 




I'm sorry if no one likes or read this post! I just thought, why not do a haul in written form instead of on a video! If anyone, anyone anywhere liked this, please like, comment, follow..etc...
 Laura xo

No comments :

Post a Comment