Friday 13 September 2013

Quick and Easy Glamorous Look.

Its nearly Friday Night and as i usually work Fridays i get home late and if i have something planned such as a party or a night out i need a really easy and quick make up look that wont look too rushed! These are some simple, easy to follow steps that could help you in a rush. Enjoy!


For this look i will be using only a small sample of products, this photo shows the products i have used. 
(From top left to bottom right)
1. Benefit cream shadow - Skinny Genes
2. MUA 'undress me too' Palette
3. MUA Harry Kiss You Lipstick
4. Rimmel Glam'eyes Eyeliner
5. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Look Mascara


 1. I first apply 'Naked' from my MUA palette. 
2. I apply my Benefit Creme Shadow in 'Skinny Jeans' with a flat faced brush. This will create a base for my next shadows to stick too.
3. With my Duo - Fibre Real Techniques brush i apply 'Lavish' to the crease and place 'Corrupt' to the outer corner of the eye.
4. With my Rimmel Glam'eyes liner i create a winged cat eye 
5.Then wear the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Look Mascara.

This look for the eyes is really easy and will last the night because of the base of creme shadow. To pull any quick or unfinished look together is really easy by adding a bright red lipstick to add the glamorous factor! I've chosen the Harry Lipstick from the new one direction range available from Superdrug or online, mainly because this is truly a really good lipstick and lasts all day. Hope you enjoyed this post, a little different to usual but oh well. 







Laura xo
                                          

No comments :

Post a Comment