Wednesday 31 July 2013

Eos sphere lip balm review

I've been unsure about reviewing this product because so many people, celebrities and beauty bloggers included have raved so much about it. I bought my eos lip balm, expecting wonders, for my lips to be the smoothest they've ever felt and I would be sat wondering how I've ever lived without this product as people such as Miley Cyrus and The Kardashians constantly tweet about their lips balms. 
Yet somehow I kind of feel disappointed in this lip balm. Apart from the shape, I see the eos lip balm as an average lip product. The novalty of the shape of the product soon wore off as I put the product to my lips, after discovering that the eos was pretty average, the smell of the lemon flavour soon put me off. For UK readers, the best way I can describe it is the same smell as the lemon flavoured fairy non-bio washing liquid. It smells like I'm putting soap on my lips. 
Not sure if its just this particular flavour, but if anyone would like to experience the eos lip balm first hand. Don't get the lemon. Get the mint instead, at least that one apparently smells nice. I leave you with my best impression of Kim Kardashian or Kylie Jenner. 

Laura xo

No comments :

Post a Comment