Wednesday 31 July 2013

Half face make up

Recently, on YouTube, Nicky - one half of pixiwoo - did a video on doing half face make up to really compare how different products bring out the features in your face. So I thought I would give it a try and these were the results - 


These results were actually quiet shocking for me as it shows how much shape make up gives anyone's face and how much imperfections can be easily covered to boost someone's confidence. I've never been confident in my own skin and would always put on make up to go to the shop or to pop out for 5 minutes, just in case I bump into anyone I know. So putting myself out there on the big wide web with no make up on can be seen as quiet terrifying for me, and I need to change. 
From now on, I'm going to try and be more confident and let my skin breathe from underneath all the make up. Wish me luck. 

   Laura xo



No comments :

Post a Comment