Saturday 12 October 2013

Day and Night Fall Pictorial Make-up

As I am in my last year of High School, everyone is turning 18 and everyone seems to be throwing some sort of party every weekend. However, because of my work and busy days, this means I do not have much time to get ready and to do a completely new make up look. So, I have created an easy long lasting look which can be warn naturally in the day and very easily transformed into a night time look.

The only products I used for this look - minus base make up such as foundation and concealer. 
- Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo in the colour 'On and On Bronze'
- Modesty lipstick by Mac (day time look)
- Barry M lipstick in the number 160 (night time look)
- Rimmel Blush - Maderia
- Rimmel Soft Kohl white eye liner
- Collection eyeshadow pencils in Vanilla Sky and Vintage Blush

1. Cover lid in white eyeliner pencil to act as a base
2. Put Maybelline 'On and On Bronze' in the outer V 
3. Blend with blending brush
4. Apply Collection Vintage Blush in the centre of the lid
5. Apply Collection Vanilla Sky in the inner corner of the eye
6. Blend both these colours to make a soft transition from colour to colour
7. Apply white eye liner pencil to water line
8. Apply white pencil to the brow bone to tidy brow and highlight




For that extra essence of Fall, apply a deep plum or brown toned blush to cheeks. I have chosen Rimmel Maderia which has a hint of purple when applied to the cheeks which really well ties in with the dark night lips.

To finish off the looks just add the lip and you are all good to go!

Final looks with lips completed.
Hope you enjoyed this Pictorial/blog tutorial. I really enjoyed making it, so I hope you have fun recreating it! lots of love



Laura xo

No comments :

Post a Comment