Monday 21 October 2013

My Favorite Fall Trend

Recently in a lot of magazines, videos and on the cat walk I've noticed that there is a growing trend for the fall of heavy under eye make up. I really love this look, its so pretty and makes it possible to really show off the colour on the upper lid.



















Its such an easy look which is possible with all colours of eye liner to match and extenuate any eye colour. So I gave it a shot.

To go along with the fall trend I chose to do a Gold eye look with a heavy black line under the bottom lash line. After a few experimental looks I found that this type of look is a lot easier with Gel liner instead of Pencil or Liquid. As pencil is, for me, quite harsh and insensitive for my lower lash line and liquid was too difficult to control between the skin and the bottom lashes on the lower lash line. Gel liner is also easier to blend than pencil or liquid so is easier to achieve a more smokey look.

Lining the waterline with a very black pencil will also bring the look together and give extra depth on the lower lash line.

I love this look. I love changing my make up look and stepping outside of the normal comfort zones that all my other friends seem to love to stay in. I am most defiantly going to be wearing this look out more regularly, I would defiantly recommend it!

Laura xo

No comments :

Post a Comment