Tuesday 25 March 2014

How to wear a Messy Bun

Due to a recent art exam and up and coming exams I just want my hair out of my face. A pony tail for when i'm revising or doing an exam (when i'm looking down constantly) doesn't work because gravity will cause my hair to fall on my face. This is why i'm now confessing my love for messy buns. - So practical, up and out of the way.

Instagram  - Laurasianmurray
After basically the whole of last week, wearing a bun. I had a party at the end of the week, and also..wore a bun. I find it is so much more different compared to everyone else who was there. Everyone usually turns up with their hair down, straightened or curled after wearing their hair in a ponytail for a week. However i messed my bun up a little bit more, hairsprayed it a lot more and added hoop earrings. 
1) Earring make any outfit look like you've put more effort into it
2) My hair doesn't take me an hour to do = less stress

less effort less stress

Love how versatile a bun can be, any occasion. Just accessorise it right.

Laura xo

No comments :

Post a Comment