Sunday 23 March 2014

Skin Saviour!

As an ordinary 18 year old girl, its normal to have problem skin. I don't have serious achene but i do get stages of break outs, which of course no one wants.

I have tried my fair share of blemish preventing products in my time and haven't come to a single product that my skin needs! I have combination type skin so sometimes finding products that tackle my oily t-zone but are still gentle on my dry areas can be tough...Until I made a break through...

I don't know if I'm just being really naive or are just late on the band waggon but i haven't seen this product in any blogger or youtubers skin routines..

Witch Hazel..or as i call it - life saviour. 


After trying a serious amount of drugstore and high street skin products such as clean and clear or Clearasil products, I went to a pharmacy knowing that they would truly understand my skin and would be able to give me a product which does what it says on the tin.


Witch Hazel is a liquid form which i use on a cotton pad instead of a liquid cleanser and wipe all over my face. Instantly, i found this automatically helped the healing process of my skin and prevented my skin from getting worse again. Once i finished my first bottle which lasted me about 2 -3 months, i experimented to see if the Witch Hazel was actually helping or it was just a coincidence that my skin was behaving and used another cleanser... My skin automatically deteriorated and went back to how it was.


Would defiantly recommend it to combination - oily skin type as it can be quiet drying if you have overall dry skin but as i have combination skin, it balances my oils out!

Here in the UK its sold in most Pharmacies or supermarkets as i have spotted it in my local large Asda and retails for about £2.50 -£3 depending on where you buy it.

I believe this stuff really is made by Witches because it is truly magic! 

Follow on bloglovin for more skin saviours and other recommendations, reviews and hauls!

Laura xo

No comments :

Post a Comment