Thursday 20 March 2014

Spring Pictorial

Since it seems that my 'Fall day to night' pictorial seems to be one of my most popular blog posts why not do another one incorporating all my favourite spring make up from my Spring Beauty Picks blog. In spring I love simple but pretty brightening make up at the same time as using bright spring colours in my make up - so ill show you how i achieve that....

Products:
Brushes - Real Techniques;
Contour Brush
Duo Fibre Face Brush
Duo Fibre Contour Brush
Buffing Brush
Fan brush
Products - NYX lipstick Taupe
Rimmel True Match Foundation
Collection Concealer
MUA undress me highlighter
MAC mineralise natural skin finish
Topshop Cream Blush - Morning Dew
Brushes: MAC 217
Real Techniques Duo Fibre Eye Brush
Angled brush
Products: Mac Paintpot - Painterly
Mac Naked Lunch
NYX Suede
Maybeilline Gel Liner
Elf Brow Kit - Ash
Nude Rimmel Scandel Eyes Pencel


Face:
I firstly start with my face by applying my foundation with my Real Techniques buffing brush and Collection concealer with my finger underneath my eyes and on any imperfections. I also then contour with my NYX taupe lipstick (see previous post for instructions) followed by my Topshop cream blush on the apples of my cheek to add colour back into my face. Setting this all down with MAC nature minerailise skin finish Finally, the last touch of applying my MUA highlighter with my fan brush for a dewy finish.

Eyes:
Prepping my eyes to ensure that the eyeshadow stays on all day apply MAC painterly paintpot all over the lid and crease up until the brow bone.


I already filled in my brows with the Elf brow kit by using the gel colour to match my brows

1 - As for the eyes I apply NYX Suede with my Real Techniques eye brush into my crease for a subtle eye definition 
2 - With a MAC 217 i apply MAC naked lunch for a natural highlight and a shimmer shade in the inner half of the eye to make the eyes look bright and wide awake for the spring time.
3 - Apply Rimmel nude eye liner in the waterline
4 - Place Maybelline gel eyeliner and smudge with finger for a natural messy day time effect.

After the eye shadow apply any mascara of choice, i decided on L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara....


Lips:
For lips, i love bright colourful products just like spring flowers. My choices would either be Tanya Burr lipgloss in 'Exotic Island' or Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in number 16.

Left - Kate Moss 16
Right - Tanya Burr Lipgloss 'Exotic Island'


Kate Moss 16 - Left
Tanya Burr Exotic Island - Right
I love both these colours because along with the simple eye look it pulls the whole make up look together!

Hope this was helpful for anyone looking for inspiration for spring looks or without the lipstick or lipgloss could be wearable for a school look.

Follow on bloglovin for most blog posts; Make Up Forever HD foundation review tomorrow, see you then!

Laura xo

No comments :

Post a Comment