Monday 24 March 2014

Lush Skincare Haul/Review Thingy

When i watch or read any hauls, i prefer it when the person talking about the products has personally tested and tried the products and can therefore give a personal opinion on the performance. Otherwise, a haul is simply one person showing an audience the contents of a shopping bag. That is what i have done for you today..


Lush is one of those brands that people either fall in love with or find it very over powering. I personally know both types of people but am a lush lover myself - especially skincare. So i recently treated my skin to a few products; Tea Tree water, Cosmetic Warrior Fresh Face Mask and Ultrabland cleansing balm.


Starting off with the simplest product Tea Tree water is exactly what it says it is. I love products with tea tree in due to troublesome skin so i could always use a helping hand in that area. I spray this all over my face after i cleanse with my Witch Hazel (see previous post) and it simply refreshes and treats any areas of my skin that needs it. Really enjoying it and for a spray, which i was worried that was going to run out in 2 seconds, its lasted me a couple of months so far.


Next is the Cosmetic Warrior fresh face mask - Firstly the name attracted me as i feel like i am a cosmetics warrior. Im fully in love with make up yet i am always fighting it for the sake of my skins health. With Garlic and tea tree in once again it is great for blemish prone skin. However when using it i find that it is better for long term results rather than instant changes. i find this because it does initially break me out and pulls all the dirt to the surface of my skin, however once that has healed my skin is in such good condition. its a bit of a love hate relationship really. 
TOP TIP: if you do buy this, it does state on the packaging to keep it in the fridge, DONT put it near any dips or label it before hand. My mum nearly got a nasty surprise with her snacks.


Finally, probably the most exciting product for me. Ultrabland - This was my first ever cleansing balm and after getting over the original waxy left over by using a warm cloth i fell in love. It effortlessly removes all my make up, without making my eyes sensitive and keeping my skin soft and hydrated. I don't use this daily just because i want to keep it for a little longer but it does state on the packing that it can balance out oils if used for a month solidly. A little bit can really go along way. LOVE IT. 


Really into skin care at the moment so their might be a good couple of skincare posts. Hope this was helpful :)

Follow on bloglovin for a Messy Hair Bun post tomorrow!

Laura xo




No comments :

Post a Comment