Sunday 7 July 2013

My First Time

As i am very new to the whole blogging world, i feel the need to introduce myself. Recently various YouTubers such as Jim Chapman (http://www.youtube.com/j1mmyb0bba), Alfie/Pointlessblogtv (http://www.youtube.com/PointlessBlog) and Louise/Sprinkle of Glitter (www.youtube.com/sprinkleofglitter) have all done videos titled 'My First Time'.  These videos consist of lists of things that each person has done for the first time and information about this event. So i thought, this would be a great way to introduce myself to the blogging world and do a version on here. Without further or do, here i go.

My First Crush:
This i remember vividly. At the age of about 4 or 5 i joint my primary school in Lancaster and remember first laying eyes on him, his name was Alistair. Throughout primary we would be friends and i would consider pretty close, but in year 3 as he started to have an on/off child relationship with another girl Hannah who everyone loved because she lived on a farm and had huge parties with massive bouncy castles surrounded by cows, i grew very jealous. Due to family issues i moved to another part the country which meant leaving Alistair behind, however on my last day he gave me a purse with a photo of a kitten on it and a kiss on the cheek. I still have this purse and know its exact location right now. Im also still friends with Alistair, but he has seemed to develop a love for Skiing and as far as i can tell from Facebook photos has got a bit chubby. Still, i will forever remember him. 
To the right i insert an image of my and Alistair. I'm the little one whose face is only visible  behind the boy in the golden coat, who i assume to be Angel Gabriel directly above Virgin Mary and Alistair is in the bottom left..a Shepard.

My First Love:
As I'm only 17, i still haven't grasped the concept of love and don't know if I've been in it. I've definitely been in some relationships that were easy to get over and some which I'm still not over to this day. So, if that means love, then yes, I've been in love. Otherwise, i shall count Alistair as my first love.

My First Kiss:
My first kiss happened in a cinema. Not quite the best surroundings as i was in a very packed cinema, watching the film 'Just Go With It'. It was with someone who I've never fully liked and to this day still don't understand my actions. Yet, its done.

My First Concert:
My first concert was Girls Allowed when i was about 11 or 12 in Manchester  i went with my step mum, dad and brother. Without realising, this concert was also being televised and as my brother fell asleep during the first 20 minutes, his sleepy face was shown to the whole nation with me beside him in a bright orange top, a pink glittery cow girl hat singing the night away.   

My First CD:
To my shame, i never have remembered my first CD or music tape which i bought myself. As i was young and obviously had a love for Girls Allowed, it was probably one of their albums. If not, then god knows.

There we go, hope you enjoyed that internet.


Laura xo

No comments :

Post a Comment