Tuesday 30 July 2013

Summer

Haven't made a blog post in a while, this is due to the fact that since the 19th of July I've broken up from school for summer! Since then I've been with my dad in the Peak District, tried to stalk Harry styles' family in Holmes chapel and been to work. From the 20th - 27th of July I got to visit my dad, step mum and my brothers whom I never usually see because they live in Saudi Arabia. During this time I stayed in the Peak District and visited my uncle who lives in Cheshire. As a one direction fan I took this opportunity to make my dad take me to Holmes chapel. It's a beautiful little town however we had no luck finding the styles family, don't really mind because then I would have felt like a major stalker. 












 Whilst we were in the Peak District as one of my younger brothers has never seen cows before he was completely obsessed and would wake me up every morning to go and find some "moo's" 
Had a great time with my family and my baby brothers! Cannot wait for the rest of summer to come along! 
Laura xo

No comments :

Post a Comment