Monday 8 July 2013

Notifications and Stats

Okay, so I've been trying to figure out the layout of Blogger and I came across my stats. I've had this blog for 3 days and this will be my 4th post, and I've just realised that i have had 20 views on my blog so far. I know to some people, 20 views may be pathetic and a tiny number but I cannot believe that 20 individual people have sat on their computer/phone and read my posts or looked and acknowledged my blog's existence. After all, this blog was made for me to just babble about things in my life daily and i didn't expect anyone to see it at all. So i suppose thank you to anyone who has maybe read any of my posts and my blog. Also, if anyone feels the need to comment or give advise on anything that i post then please do and whilst you're at it, follow me! Thank you.
Laura xo

No comments :

Post a Comment