Friday 12 July 2013

Friendship issues

I currently stand at 0 followers. So this a going just an experiment  which I don't think ill get much feedback from. But I have some issues which i need an opinion from people outside the issue. 

I recently went out for dinner with a couple of friends, 5 friends including me to be exact. I was going to invite another friend, for whom we will call "sue" for the purpose of this post. Yet I knew that sue was busy with her boyfriend on the day that we were all going out to dinner. I was going to invite sue just for the sake of it but then another friend decided she was going to drive is all there in her 5 seater car. Therefore if I invited sue she couldn't come due to the car size, so I decided to not mention anything to sue as i knew she would be busy and say no anyway and even if she said yes she couldn't fit in the car. Earlier on in the same day that i was going to dinner sue asked me if i was going to a party that everyone was invited too but i could'nt go because in was going to dinner. Sue asked me if i was going and i said no, she asked why and i said i was busy and didnt mention anything more to save her feelings. In the middle of dinner, sue text me and was upset and called me a lier because i didn't invite her as she found out where I was from others at the party she was at.  Am I in the wrong for not inviting a close friend? Even though I knew she was busy. I feel so guilty. 
Laura xo

No comments :

Post a Comment