Saturday 6 July 2013

My First Post

My first blog post...what to write? I made this blog as an impulsive decision, as a project over the summer, to actually show emotion and express how i feel in different situations. My friends blame me for being heartless as i claim i would rather a pot noodle over flowers and as i cant deal public affection. This is my way to prove them wrong, to one day hopefully show them that i don't a black pit instead of a heart. This is the blog main purpose. I've always loved YouTube and would love that to be my career, however i don't believe i have the confidence to put myself out there on an extremely popular website where my content could be found by my class mates within a week or so, this is another purpose for this blog. So i can put myself out there, without fully putting myself out there. In a way that gives me more time to keep it to myself, along with putting out there for the public to hopefully get comments and advise on my posts. Therefore i will also include an aspect of my interests such as reviews and products. I fully understand that there are thousands, if not millions of beauty or make up blogs out there. Yes, this will include those things, but much more.

There it is, My first blog post. My aims for this blog, expression and opinion. So, stick around. Why not? 

Laura xo

No comments :

Post a Comment