Wednesday 31 July 2013

Nyx haul

Until 2 days ago I believed that NYX was only available to the US and was extremely jealous when youtubers such as Fleur De Force rave about some of their products and I wouldn't be able to get my hands on them without paying a small fortune for postage and packaging. Recently I discovered the UK site and the summer sale NYX was hosting. I also discovered the tale that some nyx eye shadows are great dupes for mac eye shadows.

In the image to the right, you can see the shadows and blushes I purchased from NYX from left to right they are 'desert rose blush', 'suede' eye shadow, 'Sahara' eye shadow, 'eucalyptus' eye shadow and finally 'sparkle white' eye shadow. According to www.makeuptalk.com all these shadows are dupes of macs popular eye shadows.  As of yet, I don't own any of the mac products that they are meant to dupe so I cannot compare. However so far, these shadows seem highly shimmery and pigmented. As I use them, I think I'll be doing a review on how well the products work. Hopefully all goes well. 

Laura xo

No comments :

Post a Comment